![]() |
| New Construction Contemporary Redondo Beach Townhomes for Sale |
It seems that many builders have migrated from the typical (pseudo) Mediterranean and Normandy we see so often in Redondo Beach to more "contemporary" and modern exteriors and interiors. Most of them miss the authenticity by a city mile and I won't even delve into the difference here between contemporary and modern. I've covered that elsewhere.
The new construction at 2206 Harriman Lane is one of the nicest examples of this style I've seen even though for my tastes there certainly are things I would have done differently.
These 4 bedroom townhomes are around 2600 SqFt in the typical 2 on a lot configuration and are listed for $1,275,000 each. Based on recent history, one may sell quickly while the other sits for awhile. I prefer the front unit but that is a matter of individual taste.
Here's how the listing agent described these homes in the MLS:
"This beautiful new construction 4 bedroom/3.5 bathroom modern style detached townhome, with over 2,600sqft, is located in Redondo Beach. The open floorplan features oak hardwood flooring and a fireplace with a bright and cheery feel. Off the living room, you have room for dining, and sliding glass doors that lead out to a private backyard retreat. The contemporary kitchen has high-end appliances and a large island with a sink. All four bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and master bathroom with soaking tub & double sinks. The other three bedrooms have large sliding mirrored closets with oak hardwood flooring. This unit has PLENTY of storage throughout, and a two car garage with finished flooring. Located close to great schools, restaurants, LAX, Pacific Ocean, and grocery stores."
Listed by Jerry Carew 3 Leaf Realty Manhattan Beach CA.

Comments
Post a Comment