Ellis Posner Real Estate Websites: South Bay Homes for Sale in Torrance, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, and Hermosa Beach CA
Based in the South Bay Beach Cities, Zillow 5 Star Real Estate Agent Ellis Posner (DRE 01416970) publishes Socalistings and a number of other Real Estate neighborhood specialty and blog websites to help consumers buy, sell, list, and invest in Real Estate in Los Angeles and Orange County.
"People ask me, why so many websites?" states noted blogger and Realtor Ellis Posner who goes on to add, "I'm offering specific local knowledge that the major national sites simply do not provide. There's a real need for this insight and I've had a great response from many families who want to buy or sell a home and need an experienced local agent."
"There is no substitute for local market knowledge. Often I can find buyers homes that have not yet been listed in the MLS. In a tight market, this has great value. For sellers, I have a specific methodology that will net them higher proceeds and often in a faster time frame with fewer transactional issues and problems. Plus whether you are buying or selling a home, I just handle all the details for you."
Here's a brief review of where Ellis Posner can be found on the internet. You can reach Ellis anytime by phone at 310 975 5139 or email socalistings@yahoo.com.
Torrance CA Homes for Sale: Visit www.torrance-real-estate-for-sale.com for condos, townhomes, and single family houses for sale in Torrance CA Zip Codes 90501, 90502, 90503, 90504, and 90505. "I really enjoy selling homes in Torrance" states Ellis Posner. "Torrance offers something for everyone from first time buyers looking for a starter house or condo up to ocean view mansions in the Hollywood Riviera. There are almost too many great neighborhoods to mention such as Marble Estates, Victoria Knolls, Walteria, Southwood, Old Torrance, West High, Seaside Ranchos and of course Hollywood Riviera." There are many excellent schools in Torrance and it is conveniently located for commuting to work or play in the South Bay, Westside, or Orange County. In addition to great shopping at the Del Amo mall, there are two excellent Torrance hospitals, Torrance Memorial and Little Company of Mary and many fine Doctors have offices in the area. To search the MLS for homes for sale in Torrance CA, follow this link.
Hermosa Beach CA Homes for Sale: Hermosa Beach CA 90254 offers a great laid back beach lifestyle in a small community nestled between the Pacific Ocean and Redondo and Manhattan Beaches. Most homes are an easy walk or bike ride to the Strand or restaurants. Unlike Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach has long allowed "roof top decks" so many homes have ocean views or views to Catalina or Malibu from the decks.
"One of my favorite homes I ever owned and best places I've lived was in Hermosa Beach just a few blocks from the ocean", states Hermosa Beach Real Estate Agent Ellis Posner. "My office is still in Hermosa Beach and in a way I'll always consider Hermosa to be home."
There are 3 fairly distinct neighborhoods in Hermosa Beach: The Hermosa Beach Sand Section, Hermosa Valley, and East Hermosa Beach. Each has its own unique character but you simply can't go wrong buying in 90254. Hermosa Beach CA 90254 MLS Search. More Hermosa Beach CA Real Estate including MLS search for homes for sale can be found at www.90254realestate.com.
Manhattan Beach CA Real Estate: Homes in Manhattan Beach CA 90266 remain some of the most desirable in LA County or Southern CA in general. By any measure, Manhattan Beach represents a considerable investment in Real Estate with "starter" mid century houses east of Sepulveda routinely listed for $1M or more. Homes in the Manhattan Beach Sand Section, or Hill Section can be in the multiple millions and if you want live on the Strand be ready to budget close to $10M or more.
"I lived in two homes in the Manhattan Beach Sand Section" says Ellis Posner. "While both would be considered shacks by any sane person, you couldn't beat the location. My first house was on a walk street at 6th and Baview Dr just a few blocks to the Strand and after that I lived in the North End near Sand Dune Park." Wow. Visit www.90266realestate.com for more information to buy or sell a home in Manhattan Beach CA and Ellis Posner's unique Manhattan Beach perspective.
Needless to say, Manhattan Beach has one of the best school systems in Southern CA and everything you would expect to find in this price range as far as amenities and conveniences. Many professional athletes and entertainers live in Manhattan Beach to enjoy the laid back beach lifestyle and easy access to LAX. From estate mansions with ocean views to original beach bungalows, Manhattan Beach has it all. Manhattan Beach MLS Search. Search all listings from all Brokers, Agents, Realtors, and Realty Companies listing homes for sale in Manhattan Beach CA 90266.
North Redondo Beach CA 90278: North Redondo Beach is one of the most affordable, convenient and best priced communities in the LA area where residents can enjoy the beach lifestyle at an affordable price. Or at least affordable by Southern CA standards (lol). In fact, the detached 2 on a lot townhomes found throughout North Redondo represent an extraordinary value in that owners can enjoy what is for all intents and purposes a single family home at condo prices.
Additionally, the 2 on a lot and 3 on a lot 2 story townhomes also represent a great value for homeowners. These "condos" typically offer more space than single family homes in the neighborhood while affording the owner the benefits of low maintenance living.
"I moved to North Redondo Beach about 10 years ago", says Ellis Posner. "Although it wasn't my intention at the time, I've lived in my current N Redondo townhouse longer than anywhere else in my life. I have all the amenities of my previous homes in Manhattan and Hermosa Beach and the only difference is that now I have to drive to the Strand rather than walk."
North Redondo Beach is very affordable. House Hunt the MLS here for North Redondo Beach Homes for Sale.
South Redondo Beach CA 90277: "South Redondo Beach is so unique with its own character, feel and flavor, that I had to separate it with it's own website" said Ellis Posner. "Although I've owned homes and lived in Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, and North Redondo Beach, I've never lived in South Redondo Beach although ironically when I moved to the Beach Cities from Seattle a number of years ago, South Redondo was my desired destination."
South Redondo Beach features 2 of the largest condo complexes in the Beach Cities: The Village and Brookside Village. Although the names are similar, they are very different and unique communities. The Village is located along Catalina Av and many units feature ocean views. Brookside Village is further inland at the intersection of Prospect and Camino Real.
Homes on "The Avenues" are very desirable as are properties on The Esplanade which is South Redondo's Strand. The Hollywood Riviera is also highly desirable with many homes offering "Queen's Necklace" Ocean views.
View South Redondo Beach Homes for Sale listed in the MLS and visit www.90277realestate.com for more information on buying or selling South Redondo Beach Real Estate.
Westside, South Bay, and Beach Cities Homes for Sale: Ellis Posner says "I launched Socalistings in order to provide some insights into neighborhoods and market segments that I didn't have the time to devote full websites to." Yes, that's the site you are on now where you can search the MLS for homes for sale throughout the South Bay and Westside. In addition to the cities described above, you can view multiple listings (including bank owned foreclosures and auctions) in Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Santa Monica, Playa Vista, Westchester, El Segundo, and other locations.
Socalistings on Facebook: You can find Socalistings on Facebook. Connect with your friends and follow Ellis Posner's Real Estate updates. Enjoy!
"People ask me, why so many websites?" states noted blogger and Realtor Ellis Posner who goes on to add, "I'm offering specific local knowledge that the major national sites simply do not provide. There's a real need for this insight and I've had a great response from many families who want to buy or sell a home and need an experienced local agent."
"There is no substitute for local market knowledge. Often I can find buyers homes that have not yet been listed in the MLS. In a tight market, this has great value. For sellers, I have a specific methodology that will net them higher proceeds and often in a faster time frame with fewer transactional issues and problems. Plus whether you are buying or selling a home, I just handle all the details for you."
Here's a brief review of where Ellis Posner can be found on the internet. You can reach Ellis anytime by phone at 310 975 5139 or email socalistings@yahoo.com.
Torrance CA Homes for Sale: Visit www.torrance-real-estate-for-sale.com for condos, townhomes, and single family houses for sale in Torrance CA Zip Codes 90501, 90502, 90503, 90504, and 90505. "I really enjoy selling homes in Torrance" states Ellis Posner. "Torrance offers something for everyone from first time buyers looking for a starter house or condo up to ocean view mansions in the Hollywood Riviera. There are almost too many great neighborhoods to mention such as Marble Estates, Victoria Knolls, Walteria, Southwood, Old Torrance, West High, Seaside Ranchos and of course Hollywood Riviera." There are many excellent schools in Torrance and it is conveniently located for commuting to work or play in the South Bay, Westside, or Orange County. In addition to great shopping at the Del Amo mall, there are two excellent Torrance hospitals, Torrance Memorial and Little Company of Mary and many fine Doctors have offices in the area. To search the MLS for homes for sale in Torrance CA, follow this link.
Hermosa Beach CA Homes for Sale: Hermosa Beach CA 90254 offers a great laid back beach lifestyle in a small community nestled between the Pacific Ocean and Redondo and Manhattan Beaches. Most homes are an easy walk or bike ride to the Strand or restaurants. Unlike Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach has long allowed "roof top decks" so many homes have ocean views or views to Catalina or Malibu from the decks.
"One of my favorite homes I ever owned and best places I've lived was in Hermosa Beach just a few blocks from the ocean", states Hermosa Beach Real Estate Agent Ellis Posner. "My office is still in Hermosa Beach and in a way I'll always consider Hermosa to be home."
There are 3 fairly distinct neighborhoods in Hermosa Beach: The Hermosa Beach Sand Section, Hermosa Valley, and East Hermosa Beach. Each has its own unique character but you simply can't go wrong buying in 90254. Hermosa Beach CA 90254 MLS Search. More Hermosa Beach CA Real Estate including MLS search for homes for sale can be found at www.90254realestate.com.
Manhattan Beach CA Real Estate: Homes in Manhattan Beach CA 90266 remain some of the most desirable in LA County or Southern CA in general. By any measure, Manhattan Beach represents a considerable investment in Real Estate with "starter" mid century houses east of Sepulveda routinely listed for $1M or more. Homes in the Manhattan Beach Sand Section, or Hill Section can be in the multiple millions and if you want live on the Strand be ready to budget close to $10M or more.
"I lived in two homes in the Manhattan Beach Sand Section" says Ellis Posner. "While both would be considered shacks by any sane person, you couldn't beat the location. My first house was on a walk street at 6th and Baview Dr just a few blocks to the Strand and after that I lived in the North End near Sand Dune Park." Wow. Visit www.90266realestate.com for more information to buy or sell a home in Manhattan Beach CA and Ellis Posner's unique Manhattan Beach perspective.
Needless to say, Manhattan Beach has one of the best school systems in Southern CA and everything you would expect to find in this price range as far as amenities and conveniences. Many professional athletes and entertainers live in Manhattan Beach to enjoy the laid back beach lifestyle and easy access to LAX. From estate mansions with ocean views to original beach bungalows, Manhattan Beach has it all. Manhattan Beach MLS Search. Search all listings from all Brokers, Agents, Realtors, and Realty Companies listing homes for sale in Manhattan Beach CA 90266.
North Redondo Beach CA 90278: North Redondo Beach is one of the most affordable, convenient and best priced communities in the LA area where residents can enjoy the beach lifestyle at an affordable price. Or at least affordable by Southern CA standards (lol). In fact, the detached 2 on a lot townhomes found throughout North Redondo represent an extraordinary value in that owners can enjoy what is for all intents and purposes a single family home at condo prices.
Additionally, the 2 on a lot and 3 on a lot 2 story townhomes also represent a great value for homeowners. These "condos" typically offer more space than single family homes in the neighborhood while affording the owner the benefits of low maintenance living.
"I moved to North Redondo Beach about 10 years ago", says Ellis Posner. "Although it wasn't my intention at the time, I've lived in my current N Redondo townhouse longer than anywhere else in my life. I have all the amenities of my previous homes in Manhattan and Hermosa Beach and the only difference is that now I have to drive to the Strand rather than walk."
North Redondo Beach is very affordable. House Hunt the MLS here for North Redondo Beach Homes for Sale.
South Redondo Beach CA 90277: "South Redondo Beach is so unique with its own character, feel and flavor, that I had to separate it with it's own website" said Ellis Posner. "Although I've owned homes and lived in Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, and North Redondo Beach, I've never lived in South Redondo Beach although ironically when I moved to the Beach Cities from Seattle a number of years ago, South Redondo was my desired destination."
South Redondo Beach features 2 of the largest condo complexes in the Beach Cities: The Village and Brookside Village. Although the names are similar, they are very different and unique communities. The Village is located along Catalina Av and many units feature ocean views. Brookside Village is further inland at the intersection of Prospect and Camino Real.
Homes on "The Avenues" are very desirable as are properties on The Esplanade which is South Redondo's Strand. The Hollywood Riviera is also highly desirable with many homes offering "Queen's Necklace" Ocean views.
View South Redondo Beach Homes for Sale listed in the MLS and visit www.90277realestate.com for more information on buying or selling South Redondo Beach Real Estate.
Westside, South Bay, and Beach Cities Homes for Sale: Ellis Posner says "I launched Socalistings in order to provide some insights into neighborhoods and market segments that I didn't have the time to devote full websites to." Yes, that's the site you are on now where you can search the MLS for homes for sale throughout the South Bay and Westside. In addition to the cities described above, you can view multiple listings (including bank owned foreclosures and auctions) in Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Santa Monica, Playa Vista, Westchester, El Segundo, and other locations.
Socalistings on Facebook: You can find Socalistings on Facebook. Connect with your friends and follow Ellis Posner's Real Estate updates. Enjoy!








for a long time I have been following your posts and will continue to do so. the info is super. You're doing really a fantastic job.
ReplyDeleteREO Properties Florida
Excellent tips. Really useful stuff. Good job...Keep it up.Sharon Bush
ReplyDelete